ClimateMinder Sales Manager
ClimateMinder is a wireless remote monitoring and control solution that helps growers to improve crop yields and quality. ClimateMinder helps improve decision making to most effectively and efficiently utilize resources such as water, electricity, fertilizers, and labor by seamlessly delivering data to growers, consultants, and farm managers through the cloud on a market leading user interface.
The ClimateMinder Sales Manager will be responsible for rapidly growing sales and market share of Rain Bird’s ClimateMinder product and subscription portfolio – other responsibilities include:
- Achieve exceptional sales and share growth by successfully expanding our dealer channel.
- Accelerate sales growth by implementing strategies to improve Rain Bird’s influence with growers, corporate accounts and farm management accounts.
- Analyze and dissect the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan to meet sales targets and corporate objectives.
- Develop and maintain a ClimateMinder project database and secure Rain Bird installations at strategic, high value sites.
- Regularly meet, in the field, with Rain Bird ClimateMinder resellers to support their sales, marketing and customer service efforts.
- Gather customer feedback through direct interactions in the field and assist the Agriculture division in determining market needs, competitive information and overall market trends.
- Successfully develop and execute unique, impactful and targeted sales growth programs.
- Educate and influence dealers and growers on the value of Rain Bird’s agricultural products, their applications and key benefits to drive product preference.
- Differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility and aggressive call coverage cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy or equivalent technical discipline.
- 5+ years of combined sales, marketing, and product development experience.
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to sell to large accounts.
- Understanding of soil moisture and weather sensing for agricultural irrigation.
- Strong analytical, communication and technical skills including.
- Motivated, results-oriented, self-starter eager to take ownership of job requirements.
- Must live within the territory (this position requires approximately 30-40% overnight travel).
- Agricultural irrigation design and experience.
- MBA or advanced technical degree.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#RainBirdJobs, #RainBirdCareers, #WorkingatRainBird, #GeneralSalesManager, #RegionalSalesManager, #RegionalSalesDirector, #JobsatRainBird, #CareersatRainBird, #RainBirdCulture, #Rainbird, #workingatRainbird, #SeniorSalesManager, #irrigationsales, #SalesmarketingManager, #NationalSalesDirector, #DistrictSalesmanager, #MarketManager, #VP #vicepresident, #irrigation, #turf, #quality, #industryleader, #P&L, #global, #B2B, #distributionchannel, #distributor, #climateminder, #weather, #agriculture, #soilsenser, #rainsensor, #weathersensor
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top