Associate Marketing Program Manager
The Associate Marketing Program Manager (AMPM) will be responsible for developing Golf marketing programs and support materials, designing and tracking social media calendar and campaigns, and coordinating industry trade shows and customer events. In addition, the AMPM will provide support for Golf product lines and marketing communications. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills and will be proactive, customer-oriented, driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong self-initiative to deliver results.
- Implement and provide analyses on marketing programs to drive sales of Rain Bird Golf products.
- Manage Golf marketing bulletins, distributor websites, share drives and email distribution lists.
- Develop metrics to track and analyze marketing communications effectiveness.
- Set goals and track progress of social media campaigns in order to drive traffic, leads and sales.
- Work with marketing and sales to coordinate and support customer fly-ins and key industry events.
- Manage logistics for golf industry show including managing booth graphics, displays and product, setting up and managing online reservation website, and providing support for training and events.
- Serve as primary contact for Golf marketing support and event coordination.
- Support product marketing programs and initiatives as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 3+ years marketing or sales experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking and detailed planning.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial – Self-motivated, team player, enthusiastic and creative.
- MBA with an emphasis in marketing
- Social Media management experience
- Event planning experience
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top