Assistant Corporate Controller
This position is for a highly experienced and motivated accounting professional with strong management, analytical and financial statement preparation skills. The function will be responsible for the timely periodic financial reporting and analytics of corporate financial statements and the management of key financial functions and relationships.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions.
- Manage the preparation and analysis of monthly global financial statements.
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly consolidated financial statements for the corporation.
- Coordination with external third party outsourcing partners to develop closing cycle synergies.
- Identification and implementation of accounting process improvements to reduce cycle times.
- Management of Mexican payroll operations
- Identify opportunities for cycle time reductions in all transactional processing areas.
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and related supporting journal entries for specific divisions of the Company.
- Manage the external auditor process for the annual corporate audit.
- Provide financial guidance to accounting team.
- Provide analytical support to senior operational management
- Provide back up to Corporate Controller for all accounting matters.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ten to Twelve years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven track record of delivering process enhancements and cycle time reductions
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- CPA or MBA
- PeopleSoft experience
Equal Opportunity Employer.
#accounting, #assistantcontroller, #controller, #jobsintijuana, #trabajo, #ensambleshyson, #hyson
Meet Some of Rain Bird's Employees
Working in the Research and Development Group as a project engineer means Kenny is constantly working to prototype and test innovative ideas for Rain Bird on the new product development-line floor.
Back to top