Area Manager – South East Asia Landscape & Agriculture
The Area Manager will be responsible for Landscape and Agricultural SBU’s sales and market share growth in South East Asia. Responsibilities include the development & implementation of a strategic plan, sales calls and business development, and the growth of sales and market share. Area Managers work independently within a geographic territory, and are measured on revenue production and market share improvement. The successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively, and must be technically competent, a sound presenter, results-oriented, highly self-motivated, and ideally will have Irrigation industry experience.
- Growing Landscape & Agricultural product sales ahead of the market,
- Developing and Managing Distribution in multiple territories,
- Growing brand and market presence,
- Growing service revenue,
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, and
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Key Decision Makers, Influencers and Specifiers.
- Travel extensively
The successful candidate must have a “hands-on” approach to management, must be a highly motivated individual, and a self-starter who thrives on challenges. High levels of commercial acumen and strategic aptitude will be key to success in this role, as will excellent organization and planning skills, and a keen ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
B2B Experience in the irrigation, horticultural, agricultural, industrial products or similar industries will be a major advantage. The successful candidate must also have a demonstrated ability to build rapport and develop strong customer relationships, and should have a proven track record of delivering growth. The successful candidate will need to travel extensively, and deal with customers within a multicultural environment.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Science or Management
- 10 years successful specification and/or sales in Irrigation or similar industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Self-motivated individual with independent decision making capabilities, and the ability to work independently from a home based office.
- Good working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willing to live in, or within close proximity to assigned territory while traveling extensively
- Desire to grow in the organization and willing to accept challenges.
- Experience in working within a multinational organization
- Irrigation Industry experience within South East Asian countries (including design and installation)
- P&L Experience
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#singapore, #usjobsinsingapore, #irrigationinsoutheastasia, #southeastasia, #rainbird, #irrigation, #waterconservation, #rainbirdjobs, #careersatrainbird, #industryleader
Back to top