Staff Accountant - Managed Accounting Services
The Staff Accountant for our Managed Accounting Services department supports clients’ accounting departments by collecting, reconciling, and summarizing information, and entering data.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Reconcile general ledger accounts to their related subsidiary ledgers and prepares adjustments to the general ledger accordingly.
• Completes bank reconciliations for the bank and investment accounts and records investment activity. Examines cancelled checks for authorized signatures and unusual endorsements and investigates any deposits rejected by the bank.
• Prepares all reconciliations and year-end work papers pertaining to payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Files all appropriate tax forms and reports with government agencies.
• Prepares monthly financial statements, such as monthly statement of financial position, statement of activities, report on changes in financial position and budget variances.
• Provides support such as schedules, data, information, etc. for the annual budget process.
Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance or other related education, and a minimum of 1 year or other comparable experience or any similar combination of education and experience. Non-profit accounting experience is a plus. Must be proficient in the use of Word and Excel, and have experience with accounting software programs including QuickBooks, Peachtree, or Solomon and Great Plains.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements to [email protected].
Back to top