Senior HR Generalist- HR Consulting
HR Consulting Position
We are seeking an experienced professional at the HR manager level who is high energy, self motivated and hands-on. As a member of our high-performing HR Consulting team you will serve a diverse client base, including many nonprofit organizations. In this role, you will manage a variety of HR projects and ongoing work by providing consulting, support and HR services for multiple clients around the DC metro area. As a strategic partner to our clients, you will work closely with professionals and executives at all levels.
What you will do:
• Manage all aspects of HR and benefits administration including enrolling and terminating employees in HRIS systems and benefit plans, processing retirement plan remittances and completing annual data collection for compliance testing and 5500 preparation;
• Manage full cycle recruitment for clients;
• Manage the payroll process for clients, establishing best practices that capture and prevent errors while maintaining a high level of accuracy in client payroll processes;
• Handle employee relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to client employees and supervisors in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations;
• Administer, maintain and ensure compliance in areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as federal and state law s and regulations;
• Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed;
Ideal candidate is a self-starter who thinks on his/her feet and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You must be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves.” Position requires exemplary customer service skills; ability to deftly manage multiple client assignments and priorities; well-developed interpersonal skills; exceptional organizational skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; independent thinking; self-assessing and self-correcting behaviors; ability use systems by conceptualizing and implementing needed processes; and acute attention to detail . Must work well independently in a matrixed environment. BA/BS plus 6 years related HR generalist experience. HR certification required. Candidates should be proficient using ordinary business software programs and comfortable using and learning a wide variety of software programs. Experience as a sole HR practitioner and/or prior consulting experience highly desirable. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter with salary expectations
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements below.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Account Executive, Information Technology & Services
Jeremy takes care of hundreds of clients by delivering technology services and top-notch IT support so companies can run operations with dependable enterprise and financial software.
Back to top