Senior Financial Systems Consultant - Dynamics GP
Raffa, P.C., a leader in providing financial systems and technology solutions, has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Financial Systems Consultant with consulting expertise in Dynamics GP. This person will run financial system installations, and support for Dynamics GP clients, and perform data integrations from legacy and external financial applications for our large and established client base.
If you want to work for a socially minded professional services organization that wants to “Do More” to give back to the community in which we live and play, read on to learn more about this brand new, client facing role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• This person will possess the ability to analyze and resolve financial and system issues, and communicate an effective solution while working closely with clients
• Manage support, assist with new system implementations, provide client management during these projects, and effectively coordinate Raffa resources that results in successful Dynamics GP support & implementations.
• The person will possess the skills to extract and convert verbal information into useful process and data knowledge assist and manage diverse client projects using consistent financial systems methodologies.
• Build consensus among teams with varying viewpoints, effectively listen and question, and communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to interact with senior management team, IT staff, and end-users.
• 7+ years of full-time consulting experience providing accounting systems solutions.
• Specific Dynamics GP financial systems, including financial modules of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, etc.
• Implementation and client support experience with Dynamics GP is a must! Dynamics GP certifications a plus.
• Previous accounting experience is a plus.
• Experience with SQL is a plus.
• Assess client’s needs and make appropriate recommendations.
• Professional written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to train end-users and effectively solve problems.
• Attention to project documentation and follow-up.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Senior Auditor, NPO Audit & Assurance
Rosemary conducts audits and handles assurance processes for large nonprofit organizations with global and local missions. She also visits client sites on a regular basis.
Back to top