Large Group Analyst - RFSI
Our Raffa Financial Services, Inc. (RFSI) division has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Large Group Analyst to join our highly successful team in our gorgeous new state of the art office in Rockville, MD. Come discover why we were voted one of the best places to work by Washingtonian.
Supports large group insurance sales to prospective clients by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists Brokers and Large Group Account Managers in obtaining all data needed to solicit proposals for prospects and clients.
• Inputs data collected from client and submits RFP‘s to carriers.
• Tracks all requests sent and proposals received.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with the carriers/vendors.
• Negotiates with carriers/vendors regarding new business and renewals.
• Consults with Brokers and Account Managers on proposal development.
• Prepares spreadsheet and formal proposals to be presented to prospects and clients.
• Prepares all enrollment material for employee meetings and webinars.
• Serves as liaison between client and vendor during the enrollment process.
• Reviews claims data for large groups and prepares specialized reports.
• Assists the Brokers and Account Managers in any capacity possible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Energetic, forward thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Full understanding of customer service philosophy and procedures of the Company.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information, and develops alternative solutions.
• Wins the confidence and respect of clients, partners and peers through professional and mature appearance and manner.
• Works independently and efficiently and seeks help when needed. Punctual and dependable. Adherence to internal Company policies and procedures.
• Strong commitment to the job and the organization. Flexibility to work extra hours when needed.
• Proficient in the use of various computer software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database Management. (Must be extremely knowledgeable in Excel.)
• Assist as resource for all compliance related issues (ACA, ERISA, COBRA, Sec. 125, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, QMSCO, DOMA, etc.)
• Minimum of two years’ relevant experience
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements below.
Back to top