Large Group Account Manager - RFSI
Raffa Financial Services, Inc. (RFSI), a division of Raffa, is a comprehensive insurance and employee benefit brokerage and consulting firm located in a gorgeous new office building in Rockville, MD. They are one of the Top 15 employee benefit companies in the region with several hundred corporate clients. RFSI was voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Washingtonian. Our dedicated, customer focused team of insurance industry professionals has a wealth of knowledge and experience that they are ready to share with their newest team member! We are currently searching for an unflappable, outgoing customer service professional for Large Group Account Manager role.
Supports large group insurance sales and renewals to prospective and current clients by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Send out renewal notification letters to clients.
• Obtain all data needed to submit RFP’s for large group clients/prospective clients.
• Reviews data collected from client/prospect to ensure accuracy of information to be sent to carriers.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with the sales rep and carriers/vendors with whom we are licensed, including negotiations regarding group renewals (as necessary).
• Analyzes quotes/proposals received from carriers/vendors.
• Consults with sales rep (as necessary) regarding carriers/vendors/plans to present to client/prospect.
• Present findings and consult with client on options presented.
• Serves as liaison between client and vendor during the enrollment process.
• Attends enrollment meetings, as necessary.
• Resolves client issues that are within the new enrollment period/plan change period.
• Assists the sales representative in any capacity possible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Full understanding of customer service philosophy and procedures of the company.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information, and develops alternative solutions.
• Wins the confidence and respect of clients, partners and peers through mature, professional appearance and demeanor.
• Works independently and efficiently and seeks help when needed. Punctual and dependable. Adherence to internal company policies and procedures.
• Strong commitment to the job and the organization. Flexibility to work extra hours when needed.
• Proficient in the use of various computer software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database Management. (Must be extremely knowledgeable in Excel.)
• Assist as resource for all compliance related issues (ERISA, COBRA, Sec. 125, HIPAA, etc.)
• Minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Senior Auditor, NPO Audit & Assurance
Rosemary conducts audits and handles assurance processes for large nonprofit organizations with global and local missions. She also visits client sites on a regular basis.
Back to top