HR Manager and Senior HR Consultant - HR Consulting
• HR Manager
• Senior HR Consultant
We are seeking experienced professionals at the HR manager and senior HR consultant levels who are high energy, self motivated and hands-on. These positions are ideal for those who are at the HR director and/or HR manager career level and are seeking an exciting growth opportunity. As a member of our high-performing HR Consulting team you will serve a diverse client base, including many nonprofit organizations. In this role, you will manage a variety of HR projects and ongoing work by providing consulting, support and HR expertise to multiple clients around the DC metro area. As a strategic partner to our clients, you will work closely with professionals and executives at all levels.
What you will do:
• Handle employee relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to client employees and supervisors in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations;
• Administer, maintain and ensure compliance in areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as federal and state law s and regulations;
• Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
• Manage all aspects of HR and benefits administration including enrolling and terminating employees in HRIS systems and benefit plans, processing retirement plan remittances and completing annual data collection for compliance testing and 5500 preparation;
• Manage full cycle recruitment for clients;
• Manage the payroll process for clients, establishing best practices that capture and prevent errors while maintaining a high level of accuracy in client payroll processes;
• Ideal candidate is a self-starter who thinks on his/her feet and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Exemplary customer service skills; ability to deftly manage multiple client assignments and priorities.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills; exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Independent thinking; self-assessing and self-correcting behaviors.
• Ability to use systems by conceptualizing and implementing needed processes.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Must work well independently in a matrixed environment.
• BA/BS plus 6 years related HR generalist experience.
• HR certification desired.
• Proficient using and learning a wide variety of software programs.
• Hands-on payroll experience desired.
• Experience as a sole HR practitioner and/or prior consulting experience highly desirable.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Account Executive, Information Technology & Services
Jeremy takes care of hundreds of clients by delivering technology services and top-notch IT support so companies can run operations with dependable enterprise and financial software.
Back to top