Raffa, P.C. has an exciting new opportunity for a senior level IT Consultant who can provide CIO level consulting to our diverse client base. If you want to work for a socially minded professional services organization that wants to “Do More” to give back to the community in which we live and play, read on to learn more about this brand new, client facing role.
Provide leadership, project management, evaluation & analysis of client technology direction and roadmap services, coordination of both client internal staff and outside vendors in meeting specific IT deliverables, experienced both with software implementation and infrastructure projects, assist with presentations to clients & prospects, interested in growing this business area. The Senior IT Consultant needs to provide effective IT leadership to our clients both in strategy and implementation projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CIO Level Consultant
• Design and development IT roadmaps & strategies for Raffa clients. Interview key client staff, identify requirements, determine mid & longer term technology direction, recommend strategies to meet our client’s business application & infrastructure needs.
• Effectively manage client IT departments and responsibilities. This includes working closely with client staff and outside vendors to effectively deliver IT solutions, both mission critical business applications and infrastructure projects.
• Provide either temporary IT CIO client support services or part time IT management to our clients.
• Help clients resolve their IT challenges. This includes both implementation of new projects and resolving the bottlenecks or challenges with existing IT projects.
• Provide management of business application implementations, upgrades, replacements or resolution of business software projects. This includes the range of off-the-shelf software, modifications to existing systems, or customized solutions as required.
• Present findings, conclusions, status, and direction in small or larger group sessions. This position requires effective presentation & communication skills – both verbal and written. A key portion of the position will require effective written communications.
• Participate in Raffa’s Learning Community presentations. This position will require presentations to existing or prospective clients. The Senior IT Consultant will need to actively participate in growing practice.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Completes special projects as assigned by management.
• Makes sure time is entered daily and accurately into the Company’s time and billing software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree, and 10-15 years of increasing levels of IT management responsibilities
• 5-10 years of experience with business application implementation projects. This includes both commercial off the shelf and customized or custom development.
• 5-10 years of experience with infrastructure implementation and management projects.
• 5-10 years IT management experience with organizations of 50-400 employees.
• Ability to work with others and to learn new skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• 3-7 years experience with public speaking presentations – either to internal organization’s staff or external public speaking engagements.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Account Executive, Information Technology & Services
Jeremy takes care of hundreds of clients by delivering technology services and top-notch IT support so companies can run operations with dependable enterprise and financial software.
Back to top