Accounting Associate - Internal Finance Dept.
Are you an accounting professional that is ready to “Do More” with your career? Raffa, P.C., has a brand new role within our internal finance department for a go getter with at least 2 years of experience in a professional services environment. Come see why it’s better to work for a certified B-Corps!
This person assists in the Finance department with processing, reconciliations, and recording of accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process invoices daily with accuracy while understanding the accrual basis of generally accepted accounting principles within a complex departmental chart of accounts for multiple companies.
• Match invoices to receiving documents.
• Post daily invoices into the accounting system.
• Responsible and accountable for accounts payable and its aging.
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• File paid and unpaid invoices and statements accordingly.
• Assist with accounts receivable.
• Work with staff to correct all miscoded WIP and expenses.
• CPAS missing time review, PTO/PPT usage review/corrections.
• Work with new expense management system.
• Assist with payroll processing
• Reconcile various reports.
• Scan documents into the document management system.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to handle high work volume and deadline driven work schedule.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to customer service. Flexibility to work extra hours when needed.
• Able to maintain confidential information.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, experience, certifications):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Proficient computer software skills, including Microsoft Office, Great Plains (desirable).
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years, or Associate’s degree plus 3-4 years experience in a finance environment or any similar combination of education and experience.
Meet Some of Raffa's Employees
Account Executive, Information Technology & Services
Jeremy takes care of hundreds of clients by delivering technology services and top-notch IT support so companies can run operations with dependable enterprise and financial software.
Back to top