Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer to fuel the success of customers by providing effective technical support to customers and partners alike to ensure the success of the organization.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer, you will support Radware products including: ADC (Application Delivery Controllers) Web Application Firewall (WAF), IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) Products. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
- Providing level two technical support for Radware products.
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support Customer issues and Inquiries.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Resolve problems independently and understands the correct escalation procedures.
- Reproducing and debugging customer reported problems in a lab environment, as necessary, and working with engineering and test teams to resolve issues;
- Documenting issues in a knowledgebase format for use both internal and external to Radware;
- Providing timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems.
- 1 year experience with hands on troubleshooting Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching and routing
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, IPv4, L4/L7 switching, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPSec.
- In-depth understanding of protocol and network analyzers.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Clear understanding of the software development process and lifecycle including the role of customer support and sustaining product engineering in that process.
- Proven track record for working with an enterprise and carrier class customer base.
- Experience Perl Scripting
- Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools