Technical Support Engineer - Tier2
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We are hiring a Tier 2 technical support professional. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners in the highest professional manner.
What will you do?
- Provide level 2 technical support for our products
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Respond in a timely manner to support customer issues and inquiries
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported problems in a lab environment as necessary, and working with the engineering and test teams to resolve issues
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full-time product support
- Expert-level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (e-mail) communication skills in English
- Self-managed and team-oriented
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with TCP/IP, IPv4, Layer 4/Layer 7 switching, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPsec.
- In-depth understanding of protocol and network analyzers
- Proven track record of working with an enterprise and carrier-class customer base
- Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools
Back to top