Technical Support Engineer - Tier2
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is seeking qualified Tier 2 technical support professionals to expand its TAC team. Radware products supported by the TAC team include ADC (Application Delivery Controller), Web Application Firewall (WAF), and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) products. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners in the highest professional manner.
What will you do?
• Provide level two and three technical support for Radware products
• Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC team
• Respond in a timely manner (within the documented SLA) to support customer issues and inquiries
• Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
• Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
• Reproduce and debug customer-reported problems in a lab environment as necessary, and working with the engineering and test teams to resolve issues
• Document issues using the Radware knowledgebase format, for both internal and external customers
• Provide timely feedback within the development process regarding customer-reported product issues
What do you need to succeed?
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in full-time product support for an international hi-tech company
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal (phone) and written (e-mail) communication skills in English
• Self-managed and team-oriented
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Highly motivated
• Expert-level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, IPv4, Layer 4/Layer 7 switching, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, security consulting, SSL, IPsec.
• In-depth understanding of protocol and network analyzers
• Clear understanding of the software development process and lifecycle, including the role of customer support and sustaining product engineering in that process
• Proven track record of working with an enterprise and carrier class customer base
Will be happy if you also have:
• Experience with Perl scripting
• Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools
Back to top