Technical Account Manager
- Mahwah, NJ
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for the customer activities related to the managed services. The Technical Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring exceptional service and creating value. The technical account manager will represent the customer inside Radware and will act as the focal point and escalation manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer and its special requirements
- Manage the customer from initial design, onboarding, staging, production and ongoing activities.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Become escalation point for the customer inside the organization for fast resolution
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving your customers
- Provide the customer feedback to the relevant team
- Provides the customer periodical reports
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience in project management - a plus
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, routing protocols)
- Security (DDOS, SYN Protection)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a customer support or sales engineer
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Travel up to 20%
Back to top