Systems Engineer- DACH
Sales Engineers are experienced sales engineering professionals, adept at defining and architecting solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective Radware customers.
Sales Engineering is the technical side of the field sales team, and we are looking for an individual that is highly motivated, capable of leading technical sales activities and managing the customer technical relationship. They must possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen and strive to provide the right solution to our customers and prospects based on their technical expertise.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Being part of the Regional sales team and working hand in hand with the Sales Account Managers.
• Managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing Radware technology to existing and prospective customers.
• Design solutions for customer's business requirements from the Radware product and service portfolio.
• Partnering with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers and partners about Radware products and services. This includes conference calls, online meetings, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow-up on all customer related questions.
• Engaging and overseeing the development of customer proposals, including design and delivery, and providing a consultative approach based on Industry wide and Radware expertise.
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented information and solutions.
• Respond to Request For Information (RFI), Request For Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Quotes (RFQs) by providing fully-documented, detailed solutions with the required technical information.
• Review proposals created by Sales Account Managers and providing necessary input and technical accuracy.
• Compliance with pre-sales processes, including account activity tracking to drive business analysis and reporting
• 5+ years of experience in Network and/or Application Security, e.g. use of database and/or Web application solutions (preferably with 3+ of these years as a Sales Engineer) for a security vendor or Reseller
• Possess a solid understanding of networking and security equipment and architectures On-Premise or cloud based, knowledge of Web applications, database, security, and auditing environments
• Independent and Self-Motivated
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Relevant languages, proficient communication in English, fluid in German written and spoken
• Good presentation, speaking, and negotiation skills
• Solid knowledge of Routing, Switching, TCP/IP, HTTP, Load Balancing/Application Delivery Controllers, Reverse Proxies, Caching, CDN, Compression, (NG) Firewalls, Network & Application DDoS
• Driving license of type B valid in Germany
• Experience with other Vendor and product solutions such as Akamai CDN, DDoS, WAF, Cisco ASA PIX FW, Citrix NetScaler, Checkpoint FW, Corero DDoS, F5 ADC, DDoS, WAF, Fortinet DDoS, FW, Imperva/Incapsula, Paolo Alto are an advantage
• Knowledge of compliance standards (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) is an advantage
• BSc in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent is an advantage
Back to top