Radware, a leader in the field of Cloud and Cybersecurity, is looking for a hands-on SW Engineer Team Lead with demonstrated technical leadership, who will be accountable for the delivery of a big data solution as part of Radware's Cloud Native Protector product. You will be part of a larger R&D group, working closely with the Data Scientist, developers, and product managers, and be responsible for the design and implementation of a highly-scalable data pipeline as well as data analytics components.
What will you do:
- Be responsible for building a scalable data pipeline and data infrastructure, serving the behavioral analytics product to build the next generation of the Cloud security solution.
- Lead a team of big data engineers to implement a robust data pipeline and data analytics components.
- Work closely with data scientists, architects, developers, and DevOps to shape and standardize our analytics approach, choose a technology stack, implement common components, and infra-serve Data Scientists.
- Be responsible for delivering scalable, highly available, and cost-effective code to production.
- Experience with a Cloud environment (AWS/Azure/GCP) - big advantage for AWS.
- Experience working with data technologies, such as Spark, Flink, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Hive/Athena, or similar technologies.
- Significant experience working with structured and unstructured data at scale and comfort with a variety of different databases (key-value, document, graph, No-SQL, in memory, and so on), as well as Rational Databases and Data Warehouses.
- Strong coding abilities in Python and/or Java.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- BSC in Computer-Science/Mathematics or equivalent
We'll be happy if you will have also:
- Experience with container technology (K8S) - big advantage
- Algorithmic orientation - big advantage
- Experience with Cloud security solutions - big advantage