Senior Web Developer
- Bengaluru, India
Educational qualification: Bachelorâ₠™s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and for the maintenance of web applications.
We're a close-knit team that helps each other solve problems, share knowledge, acquire new skill-set and grow. We welcome new ideas from our team and work on exciting in-house projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Understand the requirement and formulate customer use cases that can be used as reference during implementation and testing of the features.
2. Analyse the customer requirement and come up with engineering requirements.
3. Based on the requirement and use cases, come up with Architecture and Design to meet the customer expectation.
4. Make sure to follow the required development process at all stages and deliver on the committed time. Take the responsibility to develop high quality product.
5. Analyse customer defects and provide them fix in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis to identify and own the improvement areas.
6. Develop excellent knowledge about the domain, overall product, deployment scenarios. Keep upto date with technologies and development tools.
7. Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Should have 4+ years of experience in Python.
- Should have knowledge of Python v3.
- Should have 2+ years of experience with Django
- Should have good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Should have experience of developing REST API
- Should have experience on deployment and hosting of Python Django application on AWS/GCP environment
- Should have ability to work with GIT
- Should have good experience using object-oriented methodologies in development
- Should have strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Should have experience with ORM
- Should have understanding on the Web application Security
- Hands on expereince with batch processing modeuls such as celery and realtime stream processing modules such as flink or spark
- Have experience on Angular
- Have experience with Nginx & Apache or other HTTP servers
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage
- Hands on expereince with GCP console
Back to top