Senior SW Architect
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Architect, Attack Mitigation Solution
Join the innovative Attack Mitigation Solution (AMS) R&D within Radware. Lead overall solution architecture for Radware Infrastructure Protection for multiple environments including MSSP scrubbing centers, public clouds and on prem data centers and other emerging architectures.
What will you do?
We are looking for a seasoned architect that will lead the definition of the AMS solution architecture as it continues to evolve in customer environments. The candidate will take a pivotal role in engaging with the company largest customers, field architects, product management and R&D leads. The candidate will be responsible for driving the evolution of the solution in the ever-changing attack landscape and networks architecture.
What do you need to succeed?
• Deep knowledge in IP networks, routing and protocols
• Deep understanding of complex network topologies for enterprise and service provider networks
• Experience with system design for scale and high availability
• Experience with virtual system architecture
• Experience with algorithm development and big data
• Passion for technology and ability to take on new technologies quickly.
• Fluent English, verbal and written.
• Excellent personal skills, collaborative and can-do approach
• Education in Computer Science/Exact Science
We'll be happy if you also have:
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Experience with security products and solutions
Back to top