Senior Java SW Engineer
Radware is looking for a passionate, code-loving experienced Java Software Engineer, to join its cyber controller development team.
Our team is responsible for design, architecture, and implementation of the Radware DDoS orchestration and control system.
You will be part of an Agile development team and will join the design and implementation of new product functionality and architecture changes.
What do you need to succeed?
• At least 5 years of experience with Java Development and Web Applications
• Hands-on experience with the Linux OS, writing shell scripts
• Experience in at least three of the following:
o Spring, Hibernate, REST API
o PostgreSQL or similar RDMS
o Docker, K8S
o TCP/IP and networking
• Proven experience with the Agile development process
We'll be happy if you also have
• Exposure to service-driven, transactional, single page Web applications
• DevOps and Automation mindset
• Knowledge of secure code practices
Back to top