Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor?
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Emergency Response Team (ERT) Security Analyst to fuel the success of customers by serving as the primary contact when timely assistance is needed the most.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people under pressure, this could be the position for you.
The ERT Analyst will join the Emergency Response Team in Radware's Managed Services business unit. The ERT Team provides immediate and direct security support for customers under attack, ensuring the continued functioning of protected services and, ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- At least 1 year experience in application security or Master's degree in Cyber Security
- Good understanding of network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, switches/routers, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS)
- Good understanding of and experience with security
- Wireshark, Kali Linux
- Customer and service oriented
- Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Experience in similar positions/companies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in scripting language
- Graduated Networking or Security courses