Senior Cloud Architect\Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
The Cloud Platform Senior Engineer/Architect will join the Radware Cloud Division, working closely with the Radware field organization in defining customer solutions and providing services to internal Cloud teams. In addition, the position requires deep understanding of customer needs and Cloud requirments, designing and implementing solutions, and testing them and moving them into production.
What Will you do?
- Design solutions based on customer requirements. Deploy and hand off to the Operations team.
- Prepare SOWs, including detailed deliverables and project planning.
- Deploy and certify new data centers/setups, and hand over to the Operations team for maintanence.
- Troublehsoot, debug, and resolve escalated issues to the Platform team.
What do you need to succeed
- At least 10 years of industry relevant work experience
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with the following:
TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Layer 4/Layer 7 load balancing
Security products (WAF, FW, VPN, SIEM)
- Ability to analyze sniffers, loggers, and similar data and lead to a solution
- Good experience with virtualization technologies in private and public Cloud environments
- Experience with writing automation using Python and/or Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Ability to translate architectural requirements to actionable tasks
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, recreate, and resolve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Will be happy if you also have
- BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with container technology (K8s)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with IT Systems (AD, RADIUS/LDAP)
Back to top