Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor?
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to fuel the growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative technologies to prospects, customers, and partners alike.
Radware is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to support its security business opportunities throughout North America. Successful candidates for SSA position must be comfortable doing both pre-sales presentations and post-sales hands-on support of evaluations/proof of concept installations. Representing the company in emerging technology opportunities suggests a set of well-rounded experience ranging from Enterprise, Carrier Grade Networking, DDOS, Web Application and API Security, and Cloud Native protection.
The Security Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting the security business line in North America. The role will require working closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Teams, Emergency Response and Technical Support within the Americas and headquarters (Tel Aviv, Israel). SSA will work with customers and sales team to define goals, monitor progress and comply with internal Radware standards for concurrent execution of multiple projects. The SSA will translate security concepts into language that is meaningful to both business executives and technical audiences.
This person will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide technical sales support for key opportunities including technical presentations, competitive positioning, and proposal development
- Provide on-site and remote support for product demonstrations, evaluations and proof of concepts
- Provide intermediary between product and sales teams
- Support new products and product design initiatives with prospective customers
- Prepare and deliver white papers, configuration guides for internal and external consumption
- Public Speaking at industry events and trade shows
The candidate should have expertise in areas of focus including Network and Application Security.
Strong technical knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Web Application and API Security
- Public and Private Cloud Expertise, certifications a plus (AWS, Azure, GCP, K8s, OpenStack,etc)
- Experience with WAF, Pen Testing or Secure Coding Practices
- Strong understanding of encryption (SSL, hmacs) and the various HTTP RFCs
- Network Security (DDOS, Firewall, IPS, DDOS, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of commercial and open source DDOS and penetration testing tools
- Systems integration experience involving the interfacing of complex systems components with one another - - python, shell scripting and ability to integrate with APIs a plus!
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence decision makers at all levels