Security C++ Team Leader
The Radware Security group is seeking an experienced leader that will take part in designing and building our next generation security algorithms and new techniques to block hackers from penetrating or taking down our customers' sites and infrastructure. The Security Product Team Leader must be an exceptional individual who can lead "from scratch" development in a challenging environment.
What will you do?
The role includes design and development across different architectures and different environments, including private and public Cloud and on premises.
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 6 years of industry experience, of which 2+ years of proven managerial experience
- BSc/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices - e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, n-Tier, microservices and NFV
- Strong background in C/C++, Networking, Linux, and OOD methodology and multithreaded/multiprocessing development
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with great integrity and work ethic
We'll be happy if you also have:
- Knowledge of Cybers Security and Identity Management systems
- Experience in the following areas: K8s, docker and cloud technologies
- Experienced with: Open source 3rd party tools/ applications, Networking, XEN/ KVM, OpenStack is desirable
- Knowledge of data science/machine learning
- Graduate from 8200 or other cybersecurity unit
Back to top