Security C++ SW Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
The Security C++ SW Engineer will be part of an R&D group that develops high-end security technologies that protect critical business infrastructures against network and application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, and other emerging cyber attacks.
We are looking for someone with strong security fundamentals coupled with creativity to solve security problems with practical solutions across software and Cloud operations.
You will join an engineering team that is looking for talented software developers who will help in our journey and develop cutting-edge security technologies serving our customers and addressing one of the hottest and most challenging domains of the cybersecurity space.
The team is focused on introducing the next generation of cybersecurity defense systems and improving the systems and the control-effectiveness of existing abilities.
What will you do?
The engineer will be part of a small team responsible for designing and developing Radware's cross-platform security products with a focus on virtualization solutions. The engineer should have a deep understanding of the application code and be a focal point for R&D questions and R&D design issues. In this position, the engineer will:
• Develop new techniques to block hackers from penetrating or taking down our customers' sites by inspecting all layers (Layers 2-7) of traffic.
• Make sure that our applications can run in a virtual and Cloud environment, as well as on high-end platforms that can handle multi-gigabit traffic.
What do you need to succeed?
- BSc in Computer Science or similar from a major university
- At least 5 years of experience developing using C/C++
- Object-oriented software development experience
- Experience with a multiprocessing/multithreading environment
- Deep understanding of network protocols and networking technologies
- A true security understanding of today's cybersecurity challenges
- In-depth knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience in the following areas: K8s, docker and cloud technologies
- Experienced with: Open source 3rd party tools/ applications, Networking, XEN/ KVM, OpenStack is desirable
Back to top