Regional Sales Manager, Netherlands
Radware has changed how businesses are securing digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cybersecurity and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Major Accounts Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue across key enterprise/major accounts.
If you're an energetic, senior sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Enterprise Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor owning a quota for the Netherlands region.
The role is 85% hunter and 15% farmer role selling Radware's products and services to enterprise accounts across verticals.
- Increase sales focusing on major accounts enterprise.
- Farm the regional base of active customers - up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with Radware and to keep them constantly appraised of Radware capabilities
- Develop and nurture a network of high-quality GSI partners such as Atos and Cognizant together with OEM's Cisco and Checkpoint
- Act as the "trusted vendor partner" and work with GSI to hunt and close new business
- Manage and grow the Radware pipeline
- Engage accounts and sell directly where GSI are not a viable option for certain customers
- Act as the Radware ambassador and be the primary point of communication
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the business relationship for an account -
- Cooperate with and direct activities of assigned inside sales rep (ISR)
- Work with and drive activities of regional sales engineer (SE)
- Proficient communication in Dutch and English
Back to top