Regional Sales Manager, Germany
- Dreieich, Germany
To engage Radware within key Enterprise & Government industries. To define and represent the enhanced Radware proposition to defined players in this market segment and to aggressively grow Radware's market share and revenues from these key Enterprise & Government accounts.
• MUST have appropriate sales experience - Ideally would have networking/security experience.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in a direct touch sales role or equivalent Channel Sales role.
• Knowledge of the market (customers, companies, competitors, key players, existing contacts)
• Be able to competently and confidently discuss and articulate key business and technology factors affecting major corporations
• Proven successful sales track record in a difficult market climate selling high value / high complexity solutions
• Exposure to and experience within security sector in an Enterprise/Government context
• Suggested backgrounds: Security Vendors, Radware competitors, networking vendors...
• Effective and influential verbal, written, electronic communication and presentation skills
• Extremely professional
• Pro-active, solutions oriented and innovative
• Able to work effectively and collaboratively under pressure and in a team environment
• Must be influential, and client focused, comfortable targeting clients at Board level through to staff / engineer level
• Must be sharp, assertive, polished, professional and entrepreneurial
• Must be extremely driven and focused to achieve stretching targets
• Should be based in the West Germany Area, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf
Back to top