Regional Sales Manager France & GAM Orange
- Puteaux, France
Radware is a global leader of application delivery and cyber security solutions for data centers and network infrastructure. Our ADC, anti-DDOS and WAF product lines are recognized by major analysts as some of the best offerings on the market.
This role is for an experienced account manager for Orange Group account as well as other Service Provider and/or Enterprise accounts, effectively leading some of the most important Radware accounts in the France & Benelux region.
The primary responsibility is to develop and grow business with Orange for their own needs (Sell-to) by upselling and cross-selling Radware solutions across all departments.
This role will also cover hunting or developing additional accounts in France.
This position is office-based in the Paris Area.
The successful candidate:
- has a proven track record of successful sales of technology to complex accounts
- is specifically familiar with Orange as an end customer (sell-to context).
- Preferably with a technical background, he/she must be able to demonstrate understanding of technical concepts in networking and security.
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and execution.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a matrix management context
- Structured and able to deal with complexity
- Able to interface equally with C-Level contacts to conduct strategic conversations as well as operational contacts for day to day matters.
- Familiarity with Radware's OEM partner eco-system: primarily Cisco, Nokia and Checkpoint is a plus.
Back to top