- Tel Aviv, Israel
Leading one of the most innovative Security Analytics Group within Radware's CTO office .
You will be holding the reins of the development and DevOps teams which are responsible for design, architecture and development of our Cloud Workload Protection. A cutting edge analytic product in the cyber security space based on machine learning and big data technologies, for detecting cyber-criminal activity.
What will you do?
- Lead Development and DevOps teams.
- Work closely with, product management, researchers, data scientists, designers, and other engineering teams to bring our vision and innovation to life.
- Provide design and architecture leadership.
- Be both a highly technical, hands-on coder and effective people manager.
- Responsible for development life cycle including on time delivery of highly qualified infrastructure and product releases. - Be advocate of Agile/Scrum process.
- Manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination in matrix environment.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies the teams' values.
- Be part of the R&D management team, designing and leading the product's technological roadmap & vision.
- Management experience of engineering teams (5+ years)
- Experience in Cloud / SAAS products
- Vast experience in managing development of big-data infrastructure and applications, over public cloud environment (AWS).
- Proven experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Passion for technology & open source.
- Team player - Excellent interpersonal relations with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Fluent English, speaking and writing.
We'll be happy if you also have:
- Experience in ML/AI practices and tools
- Experience in Security or Security Analytics domains
Back to top