Project Manager - Cloud
- Be the customer-facing focal point for strategic customers - to cover all solution onboarding activities across products and services.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, on-scope, on-quality - within SLA.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, and it's overall experience throughout onboarding.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish a repeatable project-management model, for experience consistency.
- 6-9 years direct work experience in project management (Network Architecture/Infrastructure/security scope), including all aspects of process development and execution
- Proven experience in managing and delivering projects to tier1 and big enterprise companies in the information technology sector (SaaS - advantage)
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Great educational background, in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in networking and application security
- Excellent proven client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent conflict management skills and ability to anticipate conflict amongst team members
Back to top