Professional Services - Cloud and ADC Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
The Advanced Solutions (AS) Expert serves as the company's lead technical resource, providing expert-level advanced services and solutions to Radware's customers.
What will you do?
• Lead and perform end to end Proofs-of-Concept (POCs) and deployment projects, including design and integration of Radware's solutions in complex environments.
• Work with the Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Support teams in order to ensure successful completion of projects.
• Work with Product Management and R&D on reviewing and defining of new features.
• Develop tools and solutions that optimize pre and post sales processes.
What do you need to succeed?
• At least 3 years industry relevant work experience
• Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience with Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching/Routing,
Layer 4/Layer 7 switching
• Ability to analyze and build complex environments based on information supplied
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Document writing and presentation skills
• Travel up to 20%
We'll be happy if you also have:
• K nowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Perl, TCL or Bash
• Experience with Linux Administration and Networking
• Experience with virtualization including VMware, KVM, OpenStack, Hyper-V
• Experience with public cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS or GCP
• Work experience with customers world wide
Back to top