Product Manager- Cloud DDoS
Radware's Cloud Services provide enterprises and service providers with industry-leading, online and on-demand protection from volumetric and non-volumetric Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. The Cloud Services are provided using Radware's global network of Scrubbing Centers, industry-leading security protection technology and services, and online cloud portal.
The Cloud DDoS Product Manager will join the cloud product management team and will be responsible for Radware's Cloud DDoS Protection Service roadmap, implementation and business enablement, in a high velocity agile environment.
He/she will be working with Delivery, sales/business, sales engineering / architects, marketing, technical services and R&D teams - spanning in-house and sub-contractor teams.
The role is both inbound and outbound with focus on outbound interaction, and requires the full amplitude of excellent communication and team collaboration skills to materialize potential business.
What will you do?
- Participate in setting the Cloud DDoS Services strategy and roadmap
- Respond to customer/field inquiries and support RFIs/bids
- Create solution tools such as demos, presentations, white papers / guides, etc.
- Define and prioritize features and releases in an agile environment
- Assure top-notch end-user and internal customer service experience
- Define and manage competitive differentiation at the feature and service level
- Must: Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Must: Fluent in at least one of the following domains: IP communication & computer networking protocols; network/application security; cloud (not SaaS but cloud infrastructure
- Must: Proven leadership and success in leading cross-discipline products
- Experience in online services launch and feature definition
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experienced in working with and understanding enterprise and service providers market dynamics and needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer science or equivalent bachelor's degree (MBA - advantage)
- Engineering / hands-on R&D background - advantage
Back to top