The Product Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of the APSolute Vision and vDirect product line, the Company's centralized management, reporting, and automation products, throughout the entire product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product roadmap, writing requirements, tracking the release cycles, and managing product releases. The Product Manager will work closely with R&D, QA, sales engineers, Marketing, peer PMs, Professional Services, and Technical Support, and will report to the director of Product Management.
What will you do?
Ensure that the product supports the Company's overall strategy and goals
• Lead the product roadmap and prioritize features
• Define requirements/user stories using an Agile methodology
• Prepare demos and present the product to prospects and customers
• Collaborate with external third-parties/partners to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Lead the product's platform-related activities
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Act as a leader within the Company
What do you need to succeed?
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
• Experience interfacing with enterprise/carrier customers
• Experience with c entralized analytics , management and/or automation products
• Knowledge of computer networking and/or security -with experience in at least one of the following domains: analytics/reporting/management products/application monitoring
• A strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle in an Agile environment, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX/UI, engineering, QA and release
• Experience with crafting documents and presentations
• Excellent teamwork skills, ability to negotiate with and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We'll be happy if you also have
• Computer Science or equivalent bachelor's degree (MBA - advantage)
• Experience with OpenStack, VMware and Kubernetes - advantage
Back to top