Pre Sales Engineer - Vancouver/Calgary
- Vancouver, Canada
Are you looking to work for a company that is at the forefront of application and network security? Are you looking to be a trusted security advisor to some of the world's largest organizations?
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now a technologically-recognized industry leader in the cybersecurity marketplace and undergoing explosive growth.
A leading provider of DDoS mitigation solutions and services, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Sales Engineer (SE) to fuel this growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative DDoS mitigation solutions and services to prospects, customers and partners.
As a part of the technical sales team, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
Hear From Dileep, Systems Engineer Manager
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions
• Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of Radware's solution against the competition.
• Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, and trade shows.
• Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, WP's, use cases...) for customers and partners
• Stay updated on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, application, and cloud security.
• Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of application architecture, micro services, cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
• Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping Radware enhance its solution based on the customer's request.
• Deliver technical overviews and informal sales training tools to: channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
• Travel can be expected to be significant at times and may vary by sales territory/region.
- 5+ years of related industry experience working in application or network security
- Knowledge of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies
- Familiarity with public cloud security services and cloud hosting, etc.
- Experience with DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
- Good presentation, speaking, and demonstration skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Independent and self-motivated
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications - eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Bind, etc
- Good understanding of various SSL standards and SSL intercept and inspection solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of Server load balancing, Global server load balancing
- Solid understanding of network protocols and technology, including routing, switching and security
Back to top