Pre Sales Engineer - Toronto or Ottawa
- Toronto, Canada
Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor?
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Systems Engineer (SE) to fuel the growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative technologies to prospects, customers, and partners alike.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Systems Engineer, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales.
- Identify the opportunities, grasp the technical significance, and be able to understand the business problem.
- Work independently and in concert with a team in coordinating and executing various hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, trade shows, etc.,
- Prompt escalation management gauging a situation and its criticality.
- Conduct presentations, Webex sessions and whiteboard sessions fluently to pitch solutions effectively.
- Articulate the value of a solution, and its fit in a customer environment, with a focus on solution selling.
- Strong written skills, and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses in a clear and coherent manner, that emphasize the capabilities of the solution.
- Stay up to date on technologies, trends etc., in the field of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), application architecture, and application security.
- Stay up to date on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, cloud services, etc.
- Deliver technical overview and informal sales training of channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
- Travel can be expected to be significant, and may vary with sales territory/region.
- 2 - 5 years technical sales support in a pre sales engineering role
- In-depth knowledge of OSI layers 2 - 7
- Demonstrated proficiency at system integration
- Ability to interpret packet captures and diagnose underlying problems
- Experience with load balancers, firewalls, web servers and caching
- Understanding of bandwidth management and quality of service concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network environments
- Knowledge of VPN, SSL and encryption related concepts
- Knowledge of SNMP version 1, 2, 3 plus the ability to read MIBS
- Good presentation, speaking and negotiation skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Independent and self-motivated
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with network perimeter security such as DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
- Hands-on experience with security tools such as Backtrack, Kali, Z.A.P, HPING, Tcpreplay, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of
- Server Load Balancing
- Global Server Load Balancing
- L7 routing/switching, and manipulation.
- Basic Knowledge of widely deployed enterprise applications such as SharePoint, Outlook, Oracle Web Apps, etc.,
- Knowledge of cloud security services, cloud hosting, etc.
- Any scripting/programming skills or familiarity.
- Bachelor's in a related field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
Back to top