Pre Sales Engineer - Toronto or Ottawa
- Toronto, Canada
Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor?
Radware believes that the success of any company is contingent upon the success of those that make up that company. We demonstrate Absolute Commitment to our Employees, Customers and shareholders. We make the Extra Effort, We Lead by Example, We Stand by Each Other.
Our Core Values:
- Open and Direct: We believe in a culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged - leading to stronger relationship and better results.
- Passionate and Committed: With employees that have deep connections to the work they do every day, you can build tight-knit teams that overcome any challenge.
- Innovative: Encouraged to collaborate and push the boundaries to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
- Ambitious: Every employee is driven by a common goal: there is always room for improvement and no goal is ever out of reach.
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Systems Engineer (SE) to fuel the growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative technologies to prospects, customers, and partners alike.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment and interacting with people, this could be the position for you.
As a Systems Engineer, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales.
- Identify the opportunities, grasp the technical significance, and be able to understand the business problem.
- Work independently and in concert with a team in coordinating and executing various hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, trade shows, etc.,
- Prompt escalation management gauging a situation and its criticality.
- Conduct presentations, Webex sessions and whiteboard sessions fluently to pitch solutions effectively.
- Articulate the value of a solution, and its fit in a customer environment, with a focus on solution selling.
- Strong written skills, and ability to prepare RFP/RFI responses in a clear and coherent manner, that emphasize the capabilities of the solution.
- Stay up to date on technologies, trends etc., in the field of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), application architecture, and application security.
- Stay up to date on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, cloud services, etc.
- Deliver technical overview and informal sales training of channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
- Travel can be expected to be significant, and may vary with sales territory/region.
- 5+ years of related industry experience working in application or network security
- Knowledge of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies
- Familiarity with public cloud security services and cloud hosting, etc.
- Experience with DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
- Good presentation, speaking, and demonstration skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Independent and self-motivated
- BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications - eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Bind, etc
- Good understanding of various SSL standards and SSL intercept and inspection solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of Server load balancing, Global server load balancing
- Solid understanding of network protocols and technology, including routing, switching and security
Back to top