- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is looking for an innovative and talented Senior Software Engineer who will have a significant impact on the company .
What will you do?
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, development, and deployment .
- You will be using modern technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Graph-databases, Prometheus, and other advanced tools .
- Develop cutting-edge, scalable, and high-performance products based on a microservices architecture
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Product Managers to deliver a trendsetting product
- Craft clean, maintainable, and resilient code
- Work side-by-side with your peers to overcome complex challenges
- Continuously improve and learn new technological skills
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 5 years of experience using Java
- Experience with Linux
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or an equivalent
We'll be happy if you also have
- Deep understanding of Java using frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with OOP and design patterns
- Experience with CI/CD development methodology
- Expertise in microservices development with Go
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spark, Prometheus, ELK, Redis, Postgres
- Development in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure
Back to top