Inside Sales Team Leader
- Mahwah, NJ
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Inside Sales Team Lead to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue by leading a rapidly expanding Inside Sales Team on the East Coast.
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Inside Sales Team Lead will oversee the activities of the Inside Sales Team on the East coast responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is this role's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
The primary role is to prospect for new clients and manage customer nurturing from initial qualifications to long term engagement. The incumbent will design a data hub for tracking lead connections through LinkedIn, target messaging, events and trade show attendance. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
The role will work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. They will report to the Corporate VP, North America and be located in Mahwah, NJ.
- Management of a next generation lead qualification or inside sales group
- Strong use of social media specifically using LinkedIn to connect with and engage with potential clients
- Use of research through LinkedIn and identification of key contacts in major accounts
- Ability to design the reporting systems to track lead nurturing and qualification
- Ability to staff positions that can effectively communicate with prospects
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Bachelor's degree and 7-10 years of Inside Sales or marketing experience. Preferably in Technology Industry
- 1+ years supervising an inside sales team with track record of success
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, organization and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting
- Public Speaking, Research, Writing
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management
- Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Back to top