Incident Manager Cloud
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Incident Manager that will manage the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customers' services. This Incident Manager will orchestrate efforts, resources, investigation, reports, and communication throughout an incident and be the focal point for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing incidents in a Network Operations Center or equivalent 24x7x365 operations center supporting the resolution of Major incidents for an enterprise.
What will you do?
• Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process. Remediate process deviations
• Responsible for communicating with the Technical Incident Managers and with the customer
• Point of contact for all Major Incidents. Provide a central point for coordination of incidents that arise in all environments. Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
• Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
• Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
• Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
• Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
• Produce 'formal' RCAs that will be shared with customers, and support success team with communication as required. Maintain escalation records.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 2 years' relevant experience
• 3+ years' experience working with SaaS-based solution in a 24x7 production environment
• ITIL certification is required. Demonstrated experience in leading the deployment and support of ITIL processes in an active production environment.
• Very good negotiation and communication skills. Ability to work with a diverse team to reach consensus on critical issues
• Strong foundation of troubleshooting methodology. Strong knowledge of Networking, Networking Security
• Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business. Ability to be on-call for 24/7/365. This role will support both evenings and weekends as required.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Back to top