Go To Market (GTM) Program Manager
- Chicago, IL
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Go To Market (GTM) Program Manager (PM) to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue across select channel resellers within key verticals Radware owns market share.
The Go To Market (GTM) Program Manager (PM) will partner with select cloud service providers or channel resellers to ensure long-term success in those critical business levels for Radware. The role is to manage a group of assigned cloud service providers or channel reseller partners, assisting them in driving adoption of Radware technology while nurturing and creating ripe sell through conditions. The GTM PM will be responsible for client overall experience including but limited to technology adoption, implementation, quarterly business reviews, client lifecycle
GTM PM's responsibilities include handling day-to-day activities that help move the cloud service providers or channel reseller partner towards fulfilling their obligation to deliver Radware based technology services to their customers. Additionally, they will develop strategic relationships with partners ensuring a strong understanding of Radware capabilities. The GTM PM will also be responsible to organize and lead quarterly business reviews (QBR) with each of their assigned accounts. They will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and endeavor to improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate drives a positive customer experience and strong relationship in order to retain and expand the Radware support footprint within each account. They clearly understand the support expectations and deliverables within each account and is responsible for ensuring people, processes and systems are executing within the expected manner. GTM PM's is the account point of contact for internal and external issues or escalations with an account.
The successful GTM PM will collaborate with the sales team to enable achievement of sales quotas and grow our business.
- Review, organize and implement a concise Go-To-Market (GTM) plan with each cloud service providers or channel reseller partner
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account GTM metrics (Implementation/Marketing/Training/Sales Pipeline)
- Prepare reports on account status and organize quarterly business reviews with customer
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist where needed to facilitate feedback loops to Radware product and senior management
- Serve as a point of contact for customer account questions, issues and escalations while owning the issues/escalations by understanding root cause and leading teams to a documented resolution
- Work with all areas that support and touch the customer to ensure effectiveness, efficiency while building credibility and assuring a seat at the customer planning table as well as reducing post-sales support provided by the Sales Manager
- Project management experience is required with the proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Project Management Certification is preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following disciplines working with customers - CSM, Account/Relationship Management, Project Management, Product Management or Sales.
- Strong customer facing services experience (consulting, PM, AM) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Technical security experience with networking is preferred
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office and MS Project
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to accomplish results working through others
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player
- Self-directed, organized, with an eye toward high quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BA/BS degree required
Self-Reliant: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action, fears nothing. Disciplined.
Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning new industry, company product and services and technical knowledge. Basic networking background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis and monitoring tools is preferred.
Back to top