Wanna work for a Cybersecurity company that is a recognized industry leader by various analysts like Gartner, Forester, IDC, etc. and is ranked top 10 Cybersecurity company by Glassdoor?
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Global Business Development VP to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you're an energetic, upstart business development leader looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Global Business Development VP is leadership role remote position reporting to the Chief Business Officer, with 60% global travel.
- Manage a global geographically dispersed business development team focused on bringing in revenue via strategic alliances and OEM partnerships
- Build and nurture senior executive relationships with the key OEM partners and alliances globally
- Translate plans into action, track and follow up on new products and new integrations
- Champion collaboration with Enterprise Sales teams
- At least 15 years' experience in senior business development role a in comparable industries, with 5 years and above in a senior VP sales leadership position and a proven track record of significant growth achievement in a Networking/Security/Cloud Markets.
- Knowledge and expertise in Radware technology domains: Application and network security, Cloud security, Application delivery, Networking, Virtualization. Private and Hybrid Cloud.
- Strong negotiation experience to close contracts as well as ability to open doors
- Experience creating new high level strategic partnerships, alliances and OEMs
- Thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment that values teamwork highly
- Strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with team approach.
- Proven past vast growth achievements
- Hunter, Challenger and over achiever at heart with strong customer understanding
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field a plus; Master's degree is highly preferred