Front End Web Application Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is looking for talented and experienced Front End Software Engineer to be part of the Radware Cloud R&D Team building the Cloud Portal solution to monitor and manage growing set of Radware Cloud Services assets.
What will you do
- As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, development, and deployment of a Cloud-based software solution.
- You will be using modern Web technologies such as React, Redux and other tools that facilitates Cloud feature development, build, and deployment process.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, DevOps, QA, and Product Managers.
- Translate UI and UX requirements to actual code
- Craft clean, maintainable, and resilient code covered by unit and integration tests.
- Participate in design and code review for other team members.
- Continuously improve and learn new technological skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Advantage for good knowledge in TypeScript
- Advantage for good knowledge in Node Application development
- Experience with Web Application Development practices and patterns
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, npm, webpack and RESTful API
- At least 2 years of experience with a front-end framework, preferably React and Redux
- Advantage for good knowledge in latest React methodologies and Redux-Saga
- Experience with CI/CD development methodology
- Team player, excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, fast learner and contributor
Back to top