Enterprise Sales Manager - Bavaria and Austria
To engage Radware within key Enterprise industries. To define and represent the enhanced Radware proposition to defined players in this market segment and to aggressively grow Radware's market share and revenues from these key Enterprise accounts.
• MUST have appropriate sales experience - Ideally would have networking/security experience.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in a direct touch sales role and Global Account Manager experience.
• Knowledge of the market (customers, companies, competitors, key players, existing contacts)
• Be able to competently and confidently discuss and articulate key business and technology factors affecting major corporations
• Proven successful sales track record in a difficult market climate selling high value / high complexity solutions
• Exposure to and experience within security sector in an Enterprise/Government context
• Suggested backgrounds: Security Vendors, Radware competitors, networking vendors...
• Effective and influential verbal, written, electronic communication and presentation skills
• Extremely professional
• Pro-active, solutions oriented and innovative
• Able to work effectively and collaboratively under pressure and in a team environment
• Must be influential, and client focused, comfortable targeting clients at Board level through to staff / engineer level
• Must be sharp, assertive, polished, professional and entrepreneurial
• Must be extremely driven and focused to achieve stretching targets
Back to top