Enterprise Regional Sales Manager - Toronto
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this Enterprise Regional Sales Manager position could be the position for you.
- Remote role with 75% hunting and 40% travel in territory
- Prospect for new accounts across all verticals of Financial, Ecommerce, EDU, Gaming and Enterprise
- Farm the regional base of active customers - up-selling and cross-selling.
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with Radware and to keep them constantly appraised of Radware capabilities
- Prospect the key new accounts in the region and develop business with them.
- Develop and nurture a network of high quality channel partners
- Act as the "trusted vendor partner" and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business
- Ability to form successful relationships with ISR to build opportunities and grow business.
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years direct sales experience with high tech enterprise sales (preferably a manufacturer of IT hardware or software products)
- High-end technical understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, firewalls, routers, and switches. Understanding of network security, web application firewalls, cloud operations and virtualization is a plus
- Experience working with and selling through the channel using existing relationships with VARs, integrators and service providers
- Rolodex of executive contacts in territory or selling experience with 10 or more accounts in region
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts and other professionals in the region
- Proven track record of delivering over quota Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Understands customer's business and presents solutions to business risks and opportunities ensuring the customer sees the link to Radware's value proposition. Positively influences client behavior throughout the decision process. Can win concessions without damaging relationships; Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; Gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; Is comfortable discussing money and ROI, drives customer to action. Constructive tension with customer
Challenger: Worked with Companies that were challengers in the market. Proven ability to win new Customers in that environment and grow the territory base with existing and new customers. Ability to articulate solution and product differentiation. Teaches for differentiation. Can articulate differences in multiple levels and scenarios vs. our competition. Can explain the value of this differentiation to the customer. Knows customer value drivers, creates a customer centric value proposition
Hunter: Focused on closing deals with new clients. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; Very bottom-line oriented; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Self-sufficient: Can create his/her own pipeline by prospecting, through its connections in the territory with customers, channels and capabilities to organize small marketing seminars, customer events etc.
Self-Reliant: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action, fears nothing. Disciplined.
Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning new industry, company product and services and technical knowledge. Basic networking background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis and monitoring tools is preferred.
Back to top