Enterprise Regional Sales Manager - Major Accounts
Hear From Bill At Radware
Radware has changed how businesses are securing digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cybersecurity and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Major Accounts Enterprise Regional Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue across key enterprise/major accounts.
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this could be the position for you.
The Major Accounts Enterprise Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor owning a quota for the West region.
The location is the Bay Area is remote based with up to 40% travel. The role is 75% hunter and 25% farmer role selling Radware's products and services to enterprise accounts across verticals.
- Increase sales focusing on major accounts
- Farm the regional base of active customers - up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage accounts to maintain a strong relationship with Radware and to keep them constantly appraised of Radware capabilities
- Develop and nurture a network of high-quality channel partners
- Act as the "trusted vendor partner" and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business
- Manage and grow the Radware pipeline with each of the channel partners
- Engage accounts and sell directly where reseller partners are not a viable option for certain customers
- Act as the Radware ambassador for both resellers and customers and be the primary point of communication
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the business relationship for an account - liaising with both partners and the Renewals function
- Cooperate with and direct activities of assigned inside sales rep (ISR)
- Work with and help direct activities of regional sales engineer (SE)
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years direct sales experience with high tech enterprise sales (preferably a manufacturer of IT hardware or software products)
- High-end technical understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, firewalls, routers, and switches. Understanding of network security, web application firewalls, cloud operations, and virtualization is a plus
- Experience working with and selling through the channel using existing relationships with VARs, integrators and service providers
- Rolodex of executive contacts in territory or selling experience with 10 or more accounts in the region
- Existing relationships with key C-level contacts and other professionals in the region
- Proven track record of delivering over quota Independent, self-motivated, competitive, high powered and polished
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Understands customer's business and presents solutions to business risks and opportunities ensuring the customer sees the link to Radware's value proposition. Positively influences client behavior throughout the decision process. Can win concessions without damaging relationships; Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; Is comfortable discussing money and ROI, drives the customer to action. Constructive tension with customer
Challenger: Worked with Companies that were challengers in the market. Proven ability to win new Customers in that environment and grow the territory base with existing and new customers. Ability to articulate solution and product differentiation. Teaches for differentiation. Can articulate differences in multiple levels and scenarios vs. our competition. Can explain the value of this differentiation to the customer. Knows customer value drivers, creates a customer-centric value proposition
Hunter: Focused on closing deals with new clients. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; Very bottom-line oriented; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Self-sufficient: Can create a pipeline by prospecting, through its connections in the territory with customers, channels, and capabilities to organize small marketing seminars, customer events, etc.
Self-Reliant: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action, fears nothing. Disciplined.
Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning a new industry, company product and services, and technical knowledge. Basic networking background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis, and monitoring tools is preferred.
Back to top