Emergency Response Team Expert
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Radware is a global provider of cybersecurity protection solutions for networks and applications, servicing customers around the globe. Cloud Services is the fastest growing business and we are looking to take our service to the next level in our key markets.
We are looking for a strong security expert to join our Emergency Response Team (ERT) in Radware's cloud business unit. The ERT group is in charge of network and application level security for cloud and managed customers. The ERT Expert will be part of the ERT highest escalation group, providing qualitative and professional solutions for customers issues, supporting strategic projects and managing mission critical customers applications.
What do you need to succed
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience with application security
- Excellent understanding of network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, switches/routers, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS).
- Experienced with managing and supporting large scale systems, complex cloud environments, mission critical business applications.
- Customers and service oriented
- Good troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Perceptive, fast learner, have a sense of urgency, and able to perform well under pressure
Will be happy if you also have
- Experience in similar positions/companies
- Knowledge in scripting languages
- Graduated Networking or Security courses - advantage
Back to top