Emergency Response Team (ERT) - Security Analyst
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for an Emergency Response Team (ERT) Security Analyst to fuel the success of customers by serving as the primary contact when timely assistance is needed the most.
If you're an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people under pressure, this could be the position for you.
The ERT Analyst will join the Emergency Response Team in Radware's Managed Services business unit. The ERT Team provides immediate and direct security support for customers under attack, ensuring the continued functioning of protected services and, ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- At least 1 year experience in application security or Master's degree in Cyber Security
- Good understanding of network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, switches/routers, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS)
- Good understanding of and experience with security
- Wireshark, Kali Linux
- Customer and service oriented
- Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Experience in similar positions/companies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in scripting language
- Graduated Networking or Security courses
Back to top