Digital Marketing Manager
- Mahwah, NJ
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
The Global Field Marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, content, and channel marketing. The role will be an integral part of this team, initiating and executing on regional and global programs for pipeline generation.
This position is responsible for building and executing high-touch and scalable demand generation programs for B2B application delivery and application security solutions that generate, nurture and convert pipeline with an ROI.
- Develop NA digital marketing plans to support sales objectives and grow the customer base in the region. Those plans should be fully aligned with the global team's activities.
- Lead the ongoing maintenance of customer and prospect databases, digital assets, nurturing streams in the system.
- Lead the marketing automation projects and ensure smooth integration with CRM.
- Create, analyze and share marketing & sales funnel reports.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities.
- Establish close and efficient two-way communications with sales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate and product marketing teams.
- Ensure all activities achieve standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Proven track record in planning and executing multi-touch demand generation programs.
- Field marketing manager versed in digital advertising and ABM marketing.
- Work with marketing operations team to ensure proper top-to-bottom funnel management.
- Work with inside sales to ensure proper leads hand-off.
- Work with sales forces to ensure sales and marketing are fully aligned on the business objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with the regional event marketing manager to ensure an integrated marketing approach.
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends, best practices, technologies and methodologies in digital marketing.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in field marketing role in a B2B technology company. Experience in the cyber security arena is an advantage.
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives and position them in the region in a way that is meaningful and relevant to the local customers.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage budgets, vendors and multiple programs with experience supporting a diverse sales organization.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in marketing automation systems (Eloqua preferred).
- Passionate, a team player, goals and value oriented.
- Able to travel when required. Can be up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
Back to top