DevOps Student - CTO
Radware is looking for a highly motivated, goal-driven, independent, innovative, and open-minded individual to join the company's CTO team with the goal of forwarding the company's long-term technological roadmap.
The position includes development of leading-edge Cloud-based technologies in data-driven products for the Cybersecurity and AI space. It requires a good knowledge of the operational aspects of public Cloud environments, fast prototyping of new ideas, as well as supporting the various software development processes.
The position's main objectives are building an always-available secured Cloud-based SaaS analytics platform, managing and controling its users and other accounts, using advanced monitoring tools to track down and resolve/escalate problems in various Cloud data and analytics infrastructures, take part in the quality automation process, and more. The position includes using open source and various commercial tools to ensure we have the best solution at hand
What do you need to succeed?
• Computer Science/Engineering student from a well-known university (second year or above).
• Grade average of 85+
• Experience with the AWS environment (Microsoft Azure services is an advantage).
• Familiarity with the AWS services. Advantage for experience with IAM, KMS, S3, VPC.
• Good familiarity with Python and other languages such as: Java, Golang (C++ can also be considered).
• Good familiarity with Linux.
• Capable of working independently.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We'll be happy if you also have
• Background in networking, TCP/IP, Web and Web applications, and their security aspects
• Familiarity with Configuration Management tools (such as Terraform, Chef) - Advantage
• Familiarity with Linux/Windows administrative
Back to top