Cloud Workload Protection Sales Manager - North America
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it's now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Cloud Workload Protection Sales Manager to fuel the growth by cultivating new relationships and driving revenue.
If you're an energetic, upstart sales professional looking to own and drive your line of business, this Enterprise Regional Sales Manager position could be the position for you.
As a Cloud Workload Protection Sales Manager for North America, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth in NA, for Radware's latest cloud security solution. In this position, you will play a major role in leading the deals of Cloud Workload Protection Service across all NA regions. Cloud Workload Protection is a novel SaaS solution, based on cutting edge and disruptive technologies, designed to protect organizations that run workloads on public cloud infrastructure, such as AWS.
• Be a key person in selling the Radware's Cloud Workload Protection Service as a direct sales person.
• Build and manage the Cloud Workload Protection pipeline in NA.
• Prospecting the Cloud Workload Protection Service solution for new accounts across all verticals. Identify and qualify new opportunities, both born in the cloud prospects and enterprise prospects migrating data centers to public cloud.
• Develop and maintain relations with Born-in-the-Cloud partners who are critical to Cloud Security growth as well as support relationship expansion with top existing Radware's partners/channels for Public Cloud.
• Work closely with the headquarter/CTO office team, in order to learn the product vision, solution offering and pricing model.
• Understand and navigate customers' procurement preferences. Embrace online marketplace (AWS, Azure, etc.), to enhance and shorten selling cycles.
• Forming successful relationships with the Radware's regional sales teams in NA to build opportunities and grow the CWP business.
Hear From Bill Kim At Radware
• Knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), and cloud security vendors (e.g. Dome9, RedLock, Alert Logic) - from a technology and a business driver standpoint.
• Understand the challenges of securing public cloud environments. Well Understanding of the DevOps and Security Operation roles in public cloud environments.
• A proven and successful track record in selling Security Solutions offered as SaaS.
• 5+ years of cyber security or cloud technologies sales experience with atleast 10 year of IT sales experience.
• Self-motivated and 'Whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver exceeding quota results.
• Experience getting into and successfully interfacing with "C" levels (CISO, CIO).
• Demonstrated ability to think both tactically and strategically, while developing and executing corresponding objectives.
• Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Travel of 60%-80% within the designated region.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Understands customer's business and presents solutions to business risks and opportunities ensuring the customer sees the link to Radware's value proposition. Positively influences client behavior throughout the decision process. Can win concessions without damaging relationships; Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; Gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; Is comfortable discussing money and ROI, drives customer to action. Constructive tension with customer
Challenger: Worked with Companies that were challengers in the market. Proven ability to win new Customers in that environment and grow the territory base with existing and new customers. Ability to articulate solution and product differentiation. Teaches for differentiation. Can articulate differences in multiple levels and scenarios vs. our competition. Can explain the value of this differentiation to the customer. Knows customer value drivers, creates a customer centric value proposition
Hunter: Focused on closing deals with new clients. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; Very bottom-line oriented; Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Self-sufficient: Can create his/her own pipeline by prospecting, through its connections in the territory with customers, channels and capabilities to organize small marketing seminars, customer events etc.
Self-Reliant: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action, fears nothing. Disciplined.
Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning new industry, company product and services and technical knowledge. Basic networking background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis and monitoring tools is preferred.
Back to top